- Experience, Skills and Key Responsibility
- Other Details
- Any Graduation/ Post Graduation
- Willingness to build a career in the sales domain.
- Willingness to learn.
- 2 years minimum Experience candidate are preferred in Student Marketing
Working Days: Tuesday to Sunday (Week off Monday)
- Should have experience in consultative Sales profile.
- Innovative thinker, Self-motivator & Drive to work. Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to excel in multitask, Business Acumen / ability to understand Business.
- Excellent time and work pressure management skill, ability to prioritize, ability to handle team, high attention to detail and ability to meeting established deadlines.
- Strong communication, presentation, and persuasion skills. Enthusiastic and positive attitude.
- Interpersonal skills to communicate with various types of client groups and leaders.
- Good written and Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Highly effective communication
- Strong conviction
- High energy and enthusiasm
- Prior experience in sales and business development is an add-on.
- Good grasp of the school curriculum and learning
- Interested in mentoring and guiding students.
- Having a knack for sales
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
- strong networker & relationship builder.
- Achieve the Branch Targets. To plan various marketing activities within assigned region.
- Champion entire student cycle: Prospecting, Counselling, Admission, Orientation, Support.
- Meets the Principals, Coordinators, and management Personnel of schools for Business generation.
- Conducting Seminars in schools, open seminars in town, Residential Apartments (Townships) and Corporate.
- Ensuring Daily Sales Activity Governance & Admission Management in Branch.
- Educate Team about bouquet of product portfolio and other complimentary services.
- Identifying new market segments and tapping profitable business opportunities in B2B & B2C segment.
- Constant Education and Product Knowledge checking of Sales & Ops employees to keep them abreast of the latest developments in the sector & within the Company.
- Develop positive working relationship amongst academic & Branch Team to ensure high level of Engagement.
- Address Employee issues, sales conflicts, and pricing issues timely.
Working State – Odisha, Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka, Bihar, Jharkhand, Chhattisgarh, West Bengal
CTC – 2.4 LPA to 6.5 LPA
Vacancies – 02 Nos