Enterprise Security & Risk Service
The security landscape has changed dramatically over the recent years. The cyber-attacks today have become more pervasive, persistent, and proficient than ever at eluding and damaging the traditional security architecture. Hence, to protect your enterprise, you must know what is coming, secure your digital interactions, detect, and manage inevitable breaches, and safeguard business continuity and regulatory compliance.
Breaches will occur – it is the matter of “when,” not “if." This is where JSB comes into the picture – a leading cyber security integrator trusted by our customers, partners, and employees alike. Our preventive and progressive approach will help you take the lead while addressing these threats, focus on the needs of your business, while we assist you with building customer trust. Our enterprise security & risk services will digitally transform your enterprise in a secure manner to stay ahead of the curve.
Our enterprise security practice follows a tri-model solutions framework – Protect, Inform, and Enable. Starting with protection, where the thrust is to protect the customer’s digital assets. Secondly, to inform, where we continuously monitor and alert the organization by implementing an effective an Incident Response System. Lastly, we enable the businesses through the insights to design making.
Service Operation Center:
our approach to security operations support starts with identification of customer requirements, implementation, monitoring, tuning, and utilization of appropriate tools. We understand the challenges associated with keeping an organization secure and we leverage our experience in implementing Security Operations Centers for small and large organizations. JSB SOC provides visibility analysis, and action, not only based on logs, but also based on network packets. We capture logs, network traffic, and analyze them for abnormalities that point to intrusions. We also offer an incident response with the best in class remediation to thwart attacks. We support enterprises in redefining security operations to cope with evolving cyber threats.
- SIEM: Aggregates security events from various sources through SIEM and threat feeds.
- Incident Response: Monitor incoming events for early detection of potential security incidents.
- Log Management:Centralized and fully integrated facility for storing raw logs from multiple sources and meeting compliance and regulatory requirements Correlation and Threat Intelligence.
- Correlation & Threat Intelligence:Aggregate security events from various sources through SIEM and threat feeds and finding threat patterns.
- Security Monitoring: Monitoring incoming events for early detection of potential security incidents and performing initial investigation of potential incidents.
- Advance Threat Analysis:Detect threats by building big data analytics platform in combination with machine-learning and AI.
- Forensics Analysis:Investigate threats through malware analysis for unknown or zero-day malware attacks.
- Vulnerability Management:Detect configuration compliance deviations from baseline security standards.
Enterprise Security Consulting:
- VAPT Services – Our security experts use our experience from the front lines of cyber-attacks to simulate the tools, tactics and procedures (TTPs) of real-world attackers that target your environment. VAPT are comprehensive services for security audit, security amendment, recommendation, security monitoring, risk analysis, forensic analysis, and penetration testing
- SOC Implementation - Our Security operations specialists oversee the operating components of enterprise information systems, including web-based applications, enterprise applications, databases, data centers, servers, networks, desktops, and other endpoints. At JSB, our approach to security operations support involves the identification of customer requirements, implementation, monitoring, tuning, and utilization of appropriate tools. We understand the challenges associated with keeping an organization secure and we leverage our experience designing, building, and implementing Security Operations Centers for small and large organizations.
- Cybersecurity Posture Analysis – Our security posture analysis focuses on your ability to safeguard your most critical assets. Unlike a traditional vulnerability assessment, our posture analysis is based on a methodology of integrating defensive, offensive, and compliance security paired with the traditional elements of a vulnerability assessment.
Security Awareness campaigns (End-user) - Social engineering, Spam, Phishing
- Security Awareness Training – Leveraging a combination of courses, videos, posters, tip sheets and other reinforcement assets. Our security awareness campaigns take an interactive and engaging approach to help employees recognize the value of different types of sensitive information and drive the behavioral change needed to protect it. It is designed for general staff in roles such as human resources, legal, marketing, finance, sales, operations and customer service.
- Phishing Simulation Services – As part of this service, we simulate the real-world phishing attack scenarios and ensure that your employees are equipped with the knowledge needed to thwart them.
Risk & Compliance:
- SIEM– Our SIEM solution come with an effective security monitoring system that incorporates data gathered from the continuous monitoring of endpoints (PCs, laptops, mobile devices and servers) as well as the networks and log and event sources.
- Identity Management - Identity Manager allows administrators to create, update and disable/delete user accounts across all the systems in your organization, all from a central point. It also helps in managing the complete life cycle of employee user accounts from hiring to termination.
- SSO is Single point for users to logon to get access to accounts
- Data Loss Prevention– We have an expertise in implementing industry leading Data Loss Prevention (DLP) solutions to safeguard your intellectual property and ensure compliance by protecting sensitive data wherever it lives – on premises, in the cloud, or at the end points.
- Data Encryption - We help organizations to take a data-centric approach to safeguard their sensitive information. Encryption and cryptographic key management products enable organizations of all sizes to secure sensitive data in databases, applications, storage systems, virtualized platforms, and cloud environment.
- Data Activity Monitor – Database security solutions protect you against external, internal, intra-database threats. It gives you complete visibility into your database landscape and security policy administration while efficiently maintaining regulatory compliance.
- File Integrity Monitor– Application changes on critical servers often signal a breach. We implement the leading Integrity Monitoring services (FIM) solutions for your critical servers so you're alerted as soon as changes happen.
- Information Rights Management – IRM enables enterprises to securely sync files, share documents and work with files wherever they need to go, even on devices beyond IT control. Granular access rights ensure that files open only on corporate devices and laptops. Enforcing permissions also ensures that you will remain compliant, even for files accessed from personal devices. Result: Unprecedented Enterprise Mobility and the ability to embrace BYOD – while still keeping your data safe and secure.
Network Security is the first line of security defence that protects against external threats originating from the internet. It should be a key part of any security plan that an organization has. Depending on overall site security requirements, our network security solutions can actually help organizations to prevent external threats from entering their premises. Our layered security architecture helps organizations to identify and decide placement of different security devices in their network. Key network security offerings include.
- Perimeter Protection– We offer commercial perimeter security solutions including next generation firewall protection and perimeter intrusion detection to help prevent external threats from entering your network.
- DDoS Protection - Our DDoS protection architecture has been developed by working with industry leaders like F5 and Redware and fine-tuning their components. This in turn accommodates specific datacenter size and industry requirements.
- Network Forensics – Network forensics, or ‘network time machine,’ helps organizations pinpoint the source of data leaks and conduct investigations to identify the source of intermittent performance issues. This helps to find the needle in the haystack.
- Network Access Control- Next generation NAC systems can see and identify the issues related to the data leak or rogue devices getting access to the network.
End Point Security:
Endpoint security is no more last line of defence, and with BYOD and IoT technologies emerging, threats related to end user devices have been drastically evolved over the last couple of years. Traditional endpoint security solutions like anti-virus fails to detect or prevent modern day threats like zero-day known vulnerabilities and protection outside the organization’s firewall. The key solutions we offer when it comes to endpoint security.
- Anti-X Solutions – Advanced endpoint protection for large enterprises includes behavioral anti-malware, essential antivirus, anti-spam, web security, firewall, and intrusion prevention for desktops and laptops.
- HIPS - A tunable, flexible solution ensures delivery of business-critical communications while protecting against unwanted network traffic.
- Application Whitelisting – This service offers complete visibility into all applications and executables running across environments, on or off-network.
- Patch Management - We enhance the control of IT management by centralizing and automating the patching process from vulnerability identification to patch collection, testing, distribution, remediation, and verification reporting. Recently, Verizon breach report shows that 97% of the reported attacks last year had a patch released by the vendor.