- Get started
- Course Detail
Learn the foundational skills for developing and deploying enterprise Java applications with Red Hat® JBoss® Enterprise Application Platform (JBoss EAP).
About this course
This course will provide you with an introduction to Java EE using Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio and Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform. Through hands-on labs, you will transform a simple Java SE command line into an enterprise application that uses various Java EE specifications, including Enterprise Java Beans, Java Persistence API, and JAX-RS for REST services.
This course will benefit developers that already have a strong foundation in Java SE and want to learn the basic skills and concepts that are necessary to be an enterprise Java Developer.
What you’ll learn
- How to generate multi-tiered Java EE applications.
- Packaging and deployment of Java EE applications.
- How to create Enterprise Java Beans.
- Management of application persistence.
- How to create REST services with JAX-RS.
- Proficiency in developing Java SE applications, with 2+ years of experience required
- Proficiency in using an IDE such as Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio or Eclipse
- Experience with Maven is recommended but not required
- Chapter 1: Transitioning to Multi-Tiered Applications
- Chapter 2: Packaging and Deploying Applications to an Application Server
- Chapter 3: Creating Enterprise Java Beans
- Chapter 4: Managing Persistence
- Chapter 5: Managing Entity Relationships
- Chapter 6: Creating REST Services
- Chapter 7: Comprehensive Review
- Length: 9 Weeks
- Effort: 1–3 hours per week
- Price: FREE
- Institution: RedHat
- Subject: Computer Science
- Level: Introductory
- Language: English
- Video Transcript: English
To get started, please visit the below link:
Free Training Prome or Offer Code:
For more info, please contact sappio
Training Duration: Available for 30 days
Available Time Slots: 24 x 7
Cost: 0 INR or FREE