- Skill & Knowledge Required
- Targeted Audience
A Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA) with a cloud concentration is a Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) who has attained Red Hat’s highest level of certification, proving their skills and knowledge maintaining and using cloud infrastructure.
- Create, configure, and manage private clouds using Red Hat OpenStack Platform
- Manage virtual, private, and hybrid cloud infrastructures with Red Hat CloudForms.
- Create, configure, and manage a cloud application platform with OpenShift Enterprise by Red Hat
- Implement flexible storage solutions for on-premise and hybrid clouds
- Manage many systems using Red Hat Satellite Server